Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little One Letters...It's a Girl!

Dear Little One,
  Last Friday we had an ultrasound to check on you.  You're getting so big and changing so quickly!  I am just in awe of you, sweet miracle.  I am so thankful already to be your mommy, and can only imagine what life will be like when you finally arrive.  The ultrasound was absolutely amazing.  We were thrilled to see that you were growing and developing appropriately.  Your little heart was just beating away.  The sight of that takes my breath away every time.  You were constantly moving, tapping your feet and waving your arms.
  We also wanted to find out if you were a boy or a girl.  At first, you turned away every time the ultrasound tech tried to see.  I was nervous that we wouldn't be able to find out.  Finally, you decided to cooperate and the ultrasound tech announced, "It's a girl!"  A daughter! 
  I can't wait to begin picking things out for your nursery!  I am so excited about all of the pink that will be in our house!  People are already buying things for you.  You are such a lucky little girl!  You're not even here yet, and you are already so loved by so many.  I love to look at the little clothes and shoes people have given us this past week.  They are so tiny and so cute!
  Your daddy and I picked out a name for you that we both love--Aniston Louise.  I was the one who suggested Aniston and, after a lot of thought, your daddy agreed that it was perfect for you.  Your middle name comes from Mamaw Louise, your great-grandmother.  She is such a wonderful, special person and I can't wait for her to meet you.  She and Papaw Coy are so excited about you! 
  Sweet Aniston, you are such a blessing to us already.  Keep growing, precious girl, and April will be here before you know it.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment