Wednesday, December 29, 2010

25 Weeks!



How Far Along: 25 weeks, 0 days

Size of Baby:  Length-13.5 inches; Weight-1.5 lbs.

Gender:  Girl--Aniston Louise

Movement:  I'm feeling her more and more.  She's most active in the mornings between 6:30 and 7:00 (but only if I'm being very still) and in the late evenings. 

Cravings:  Fries.

Food Aversions:  None this week.
What I Miss:  Sleeping on my stomach and sleeping through the night; being able to tie my shoes easily.  It's definitely worth it though. :)
Sleep:  Some nights are pretty good.  Others...not so much.
Symptoms:  Heartburn, back and leg pain, some swelling.  This is the first week that I've really noticed a difference in my ankles between morning and night.  
Best Moment This Week:  Bradley was finally able to feel Aniston kick last Thursday morning!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Working on the nursery.


No comments:

Post a Comment