Friday, December 10, 2010

Appointment

Today was my monthly appointment with Dr. H.  We had the pleasure of listening to Aniston's heart beat--what a little miracle!  I never get tired of hearing that sound and always wish the experience would last a little longer.  Her heart rate was a strong and steady 144 beats per minute.  I measured right on track, according to Dr. H, and everything looks good.  Earlier in the week I had some issues with my left arm going numb from my elbow to my fingers, as well as blurry vision in my left eye.  I called and spoke with the triage nurse on Monday afternoon.  Dr. H believes that the two incidents aren't related.  He thinks Aniston was simply on a nerve which caused my arm to go numb.  He also thinks that the blurry vision (which was followed by a headache, but not a terrible one) was probably a pregnancy induced migraine.  I was told to come in immediately if it happened again so that I could be seen while it was occurring, but, otherwise, it's nothing to worry about.  It hasn't happened since then, so I'm hoping it was just a one-time thing. 
Bradley and I continue to feel so blessed.  It's amazing to think about how fast time is passing, and how in a few short months we'll have her here with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment