The lab results came back fine. I will start the letrozole and prednisone tonight. I have an appointment on March 4 for another ultrasound to look for mature follicles and more blood work to test hormone levels. We have decided to go ahead with the IUI, and it will be scheduled based on the results of those tests. Dr. Wing believes it would give us a better chance of pregnancy, and we agree.
Two years ago, this was such a private struggle for us. I didn't want anyone to know what we were facing, as if saying it out loud would somehow make it even more real. In the past year we've made our private struggle very public, and I am, in all actuality, very glad. Making others aware of our struggle to have a baby has, in a way, given us the courage and strength to keep going. Knowing that we have family and friends to support us and pray for us is such a blessing and we are so very thankful. Several people have asked if we will tell right away when (when not if!) we get pregnant again, given what happened to our first miracle. My answer has always been yes. I feel that the sooner people know, the sooner they will begin praying for our miracle's growth, development, and health.
As always, I'm asking you to pray for us. Put us on every prayer list you encounter. Call out our names to God, and ask Him to bless us with a precious miracle. If you wouldn't mind, please let us know if you choose to do this. A phone call, a comment on the blog or on facebook, in person...any way you'd like. I can't explain why I need to know, but....I just need this.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.