Friday, January 28, 2011

Appointment

I had an appointment today to check on our little girl.  She's still doing great.  I measured perfectly, and her heart rate was in the 150s.  I still can't get over what a miracle she is!  Listening to her heart beat never gets old.  The doctor I saw today was pleased with everything so far, and she put my mind at ease about the abdominal pressure I've been having.  Last Saturday it was absolutely horrible, to the point where I was really scared.  I called the doctor on Monday morning and was told to get a maternity belt.  It's not a comfortable contraption at all, but it has helped with the pressure.  Since it helped, the doctor isn't concerned about preterm labor at this point.  She believes Aniston just moved lower than what she had been and that I'm not used to such pressure.  I was relieved to hear that.

Aniston's movement is still pretty sporadic, but she's beginning to develop more of a pattern.  I can usually expect her to move between 6:30 and 7:00, both in the morning and again in the evening.  Last night she decided to kick constantly from around ten until midnight.  I'm always so thankful for her movement, and last night was no exception, but I was sooo sleepy! 

I'm behind on weekly updates and pictures--again.  I hope to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment