Saturday, January 15, 2011

CVS-1/15

There's no picture today because my brother is borrowing my camera, but I got some fantastic deals at CVS this week!  I completed my purchase in two transactions to make the most of my Extra Care Bucks.

Transaction One
--1 Lysol Neutra Air Starter Kit, on sale for $6, had a $4/1 coupon
--3 boxes of Finish Dishwasher Gel Pacs (20 ct.), on sale for $3 each, had a $2.25/1 coupon
--1 Airwick Mini, on sale for $5
--Earned $10 ECB for spending $20 on the above products. 
--1 All Free & Clear laundry detergent, on sale $4.99, had a $1/1 coupon, earned $1 ECB
--Used $2 ECBs from last week

Total Out of Pocket (including taxes): $17.52
Total Extra Care Bucks earned:  $11

Transaction Two
--6 Pepsi 12 packs, on sale 6/$20, earned $10 ECB
--Used $11 ECBs from Transaction One

Total Out of Pocket (including taxes): $10.55
Total Extra Care Bucks earned: $10

Overall, I spent $28.07 out-of-pocket for all of  the above items, AND I still have $10 in ECB to use another time!  Not too bad!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment