Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello, Third Trimester!!

On Wednesday, I officially entered the third trimester!  I still can't wrap my mind around this miracle we've been given.  After waiting for so long and being told that it just might not be possible, here we are in the third trimester, only twelve weeks away from meeting our little girl.  Absolutely amazing!  We are so, so blessed and so very thankful!

Aniston's crib bedding arrived on Monday.  Since I couldn't find a store that carried the collection I wanted, I ordered it without ever seeing it in person.  I was nervous about doing that, but didn't have any other option.  When it came, I couldn't wait to tear into the box.  It's exactly what I expected, and I love it!  Other than a couple of bibs, this was our first purchase for Aniston.  Until recently, I've been too afraid to really buy anything.  Prayer and Aniston's more-consistent movements have helped me to let go of some of the fear that has plagued me for months, but it still finds a way into my mind and heart at times--far less often than before, but still sometimes. 

We've been (slowly) cleaning out the guest bedroom that will be the nursery.  Our goal is to finish this weekend.  Since we moved into our house two years ago, I've always used the closet in that room to store seasonal decorative things.  Boxing all of that up and moving it to the basement is really the only thing that's left to do.  Bradley has been working on refinishing a chest of drawers that we plan to use in the nursery.  Everything is coming together, slowly but surely. 

Our first baby shower is Sunday!  I am so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to the 3rd trimester! I'm so happy for you :) Keep us posted on your sweet one.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete