Friday, February 4, 2011

4D Ultrasound

On Wednesday we went for a 4D ultrasound.  What an amazing experience!  The place we went to was wonderful.  When I made the appointment, the receptionist encouraged us to invite family and friends.  My parents and grandparents went with us, along with Bradley's parents.  One of my best friends, Kesha, and Eric's girlfriend, Chelsea, also were there.  The ultrasound in itself was wonderful, but being able to share it with our family and friends was so special.  My grandparents especially were in awe seeing their great-granddaughter in 4D.

Seeing our daughter's face for the first time was indescribable.  I just don't have any words for it.  I have looked through our CD of pictures and watched the DVD of the session countless times.  I can't stay away from them.





Aniston slept through most of the ultrasound.  When she did wake up a bit, she rubbed her eyes and then did this:


Too cute!  I'm so in love with this little girl and her personality already!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! We get to do ours on Tuesday and now I am even more excited! I need to call our clinic and see if I need to bring the CD for recording it :) I'm going to be sure hubby records it as well.

    You must have been awe struck! What an amazing feeling and to have your family....wonderful.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete