Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Aniston-Happy Valentine's Day

Dear Aniston,
  Today is Valentine's Day!  Growing up, I always got a present from my parents on Valentine's Day, and I can't wait to do the same for you next year.  I am looking forward to so many "firsts" with you, and with every passing holiday that excitement increases a little more.
  Your daddy and I are celebrating Valentine's Day in a funny way this year--our first childbirth class is tonight!  No romantic dinner out for us!  We'll be spending our entire evening at the hospital.  Even though we've laughed about this year's Valentine's Day plans, we wouldn't want it any other way.  These classes mean that we're getting closer to meeting you, and we can't wait!  We love you so much already, little Valentine! 

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment