Saturday, February 12, 2011

What. a. Week.

Oh, what a week it's been.  What. a. week.

Bradley has been sick since last Friday.  He (gasp!) even went to the doctor on Wednesday.  He isn't a huge fan of going to the doctor, and only goes if he's fairly certain he's dying, so I was kind of concerned at that point.  The doctor told him it was viral, gave him Mucinex and nasal spray, and assured him he was already on the way to getting better.  Problem was, he seemed to get worse after Wednesday.  Finally, on Friday afternoon, the doctor decided he may have missed something and prescribed a Z-Pak.  He seems to be a little better today after starting the antibiotic last night, and I'm incredibly thankful for that because, let me tell you, I'm about tired of this.  I love Bradley to death, but, bless him, when he's sick he's so whiny.  Usually I tolerate it pretty well, and he doesn't get sick very often, but my patience is wearing a little thin these days.  I haven't been very sympathetic.

We had Saturday school today to make up one of the snow days from January.  Saturday and school just don't mix.  Not to mention that I'm exhausted all the time anyway, and working six days this week didn't help matters at all.

Today we got a letter in the mail saying our homeowner's insurance had been canceled.  What?!  I knew Bradley had paid it.  Turns out, the insurance company had credited our payment to our car insurance policy (which wasn't even due!) instead of our homeowner's insurance policy.  Good grief.  What a mess to deal with on Monday.

The bright spot this week was my ob/gyn appointment on Friday.  Aniston is still doing great!  So, even though it's been a long, long, long week with lots of hassles, I'm counting my blessings.  (And trying really hard not to complain too much.  Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, don't I know! My husband can get whiny pretty quickly, too. Funny how he and Bradley (and other men I know) have that in common. Saturday and school don't mix at all!! I feel like I haven't fully recharged and I'm already back at work! So excited for little Aniston to arrive; she is going to have some amazing parents!!

    ReplyDelete