Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nesting? Not Quite

I have reached the point where I want everything finished.  Like, it should have been finished yesterday.  I feel like there are 679 things we need to do before Aniston arrives.  Such as: pack a bag for the hospital; figure out what we're doing with the two schnauzers while we're at the hospital; find a coming home outfit for Aniston; finish the nursery; clean our house from top to bottom.

What is really, really bothering me is that no one can tell me how long I have to accomplish all these things.  I tend to procrastinate.  How can I procrastinate if I'm not sure when the deadline is?! 

1 comment:

  1. I totally get it! I waited until I had 2 weeks left to try and get everything "perfect"...yeah, he came a week early and needless to say, I was in full on labor and Jon was packing my bag lol...The bedroom wasn't finished and the house wasn't in the order I wanted it to be. Sigh...come to think of it, it's still not in the order I want it to be lol. Good news is it doesn't really matter to him that the clothes didn't get put on hangers and that the baseboards didn't get scrubbed! Good luck and pretty soon those preparations will be the last thing you'll be worrying about! :)

    ReplyDelete