Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekly Appointment Update (Among Other Things)

My now-weekly OB appointment was on Thursday morning.  I saw Dr. A, another doctor in the practice.  At this point I've seen all the doctors at least once, and I like all of them.  Of course, I have my favorites (who doesn't?), but I feel comfortable with all of them and would be fine with any of them delivering Aniston.  Anyway, the nurse took my blood pressure twice, using two different cuffs, and then Dr. A took it again later in the appointment.  Every time it was different.  Dr. A said that it was still high, but not any higher than it was the week before.  That's a good sign!  I'm still supposed to stay off my feet as much as possible, but I'm also still able to work without restrictions.  The whole go to work, go home, and don't do much else routine is getting a bit old, but it's tolerable.  At least I have an excuse not to go to the grocery store or do any cleaning or cooking. :)

Speaking of that....I really do have a wonderful husband.  Bradley has been fantastic.  He has cooked (or picked up take-out....ha!) every meal since last Friday.  He's always been helpful with cleaning (I've never mopped or cleaned the shower, and everything else we split), but now he's doing everything.  He hasn't complained at all.  (If the roles were reversed, I'm pretty sure I'd be complaining.  Or at least making sure he was taking note of every little thing I was doing.) 

I can't believe we have six weeks left before our little girl arrives!  It's just....unbelievable.  I try to tell myself that she could be early, that we may really have less than six weeks, but that just seems even more unbelievable.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment