Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Worry, Worry, Worry

That's all I seem to be able to do these days.

Over the last several weeks, the constant worry that plagued me early in pregnancy seemed to lessen.  I wasn't consumed by it like I had been.  Now, though, the worry is back--with a vengance. 

I have six more weeks to go, and I'm ready for her just to be here.  I'm so afraid of something happening this close to actually having a baby.  I'm worried about my blood pressure.  I'm worried about a cord accident.  I'm worried about odd aches and pains I'm having.  I'm worried about being so stressed.  I'm worried about something going wrong during delivery.

I'm worrying too much and I know it, but I can't make it stop.  I'm so afraid of so many things.  I'm trying to remember that most of this is out of my control, and that God's plan for us and Aniston is perfect, but I'm definitely struggling right now. 

Please keep me and our precious Aniston in your prayers!  Please pray that all my worrying is for nothing and that everything will continue to go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment