Friday, April 22, 2011

Two Years Ago

Two years ago today, Bradley and I learned we had lost our first baby.

It's hard to believe it's been that long.  In some ways, I realize the amount of time that has passed by looking at how far we've come and how our lives have changed.  At the same time, that day is still so fresh in my mind...It seems like it was just yesterday.

That's the thing about the best and worst days of our lives.  Our memory can hold both forever.  Just like our wedding day and the day of Aniston's birth is seared in my memory, so is the loss of our first baby.  Honestly, though, I wouldn't want it any other way.  Remembering her means that she was important, that she mattered, that she touched our lives even though we never met her.

We love you, sweet Peanut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment