Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Well....not really)


This fluffy playmat was made by Bradley’s Mamaw Frances.  She actually gave it to us when we found out we were pregnant with Peanut two years ago, and it’s been waiting in the closet ever since.  Yesterday, sweet Aniston played on it for the first time.  I wish Mamaw Frances could have seen her.  She always had faith that we would be able to have a child of our own and she prayed for us constantly.  When we found out I was pregnant again, she was so happy.  I’ll always cherish the memory of sitting by her bed and showing her ultrasound pictures.  Her smile was so sweet.  Mamaw passed away before we found out the baby’s gender, but she always insisted that it would be a girl.  I’m so grateful for the time I was able to spend with her.  She was such a precious person, and I wish Aniston could have known her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment