Sunday, February 19, 2012

Party Planning

First of all, I am SO incredibly frustrated with Blogger (and myself!) right now!  I was changing things around on the blog--backgrounds, fonts, and such--and completely messed up.  I've learned a valuable lesson though: Never mess with the HTML again.  Not only have I wasted hours of my life on it, I wasn't able to fix it and have a plain jane background now.  :(  Oh, well.  The background will just have to do until I decide to pay someone to fix the whole thing....because I'm certainly not touching it again!  Ha!

Anyway, onto the actual post that should have been written hours ago....

Birthday party planning is in full swing!  I'm trying to be reasonable with the party, but it's so hard!  There are so many cute things out there for birthday parties.  Cupcake toppers, banners, labels for party food...so many things!  And, of course, the birthday girl needs a birthday outfit (or two!) for pictures and the party!  Bradley keeps kindly pointing out that Aniston will not remember this party.  My reply is that I'll remember it!

It makes my stomach feel all squenchy (that's a technical term) when I think about the fact that we're planning a party because Aniston will be one year old in just over a month.  I'm not sure how that's possible!  This has been the fastest year of my life, without a doubt.  It's so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stuff and not realize how quickly time is passing. 

I watched her sleep tonight, all snuggly and cute in her footie pajamas.  She still takes my breath away.  She amazes me every day.  She's growing and changing and learning....and I'm so blessed to be a part of it all!   

No comments:

Post a Comment