Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dear Aniston: A Birthday Letter

Dear Aniston,
Happy birthday, sweet girl!  I simply cannot believe that you are one year old today!  It seems like just yesterday we were in the parking deck at the hospital calling everyone to tell them that you would be arriving soon.  The first year of your life has passed so quickly.  Time flies when you're having fun!  And, oh, we have had so much fun this year! 

This has been the best year of our lives, without a doubt.  You came into this world and changed everything for us. You made our little family complete.  You've taught us so much about life and love this year.  Sometimes when I look at you, I just want to cry over how much I love you.  You've filled our lives with so much joy!  We are so blessed to be your parents, and we thank God every day for allowing us this precious opportunity. 

Watching you grow and change over the last year has been amazing.  As I watched you play outside last night, I thought about how much you looked like a little girl...not a baby.  While that makes me a little sad, I can't help but think about the future.  Every day with you is an adventure, and I can't wait to experience so many things with you.  Life is so good, Aniston, and we are so blessed!

I love you so very much!

Love,
Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment