Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 5: Your Favorite Songs

1.  "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", Israel Kamakawiwo'ole--I've always loved "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", but this version is my absolute favorite. 

2.  "Three Little Birds", Bob Marley

3.  "Little Miss Magic", Jimmy Buffett--Bradley and I love this song for Aniston.  As part of Bradley's Father's Day gift this year, I printed the chorus, put Aniston's handprints on it (which was an adventure with pink paint, let me tell you!), and framed it.

4.  "Blessings", Laura Story

5.  "Livin' Our Love Song", Jason Michael Carroll

6.  "Beautiful Disaster", Jon McLaughlin

7.  "My Girl", The Temptations

8.  "Grow Old With You", Adam Sandler from The Wedding Singer.

9.  "Dirt Road Anthem", Jason Aldean

10.  "A Thousand Years", Christina Perri--Makes me think of both Bradley & Aniston.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment