Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm Back! (Nearly Three Months Later)

Where does the time go?!  I swear, I'm just one failed good intention after another.  How many times have I promised I would keep up the blog?  How many times have I done exactly the opposite?

Sigh.

Life is busy.  And when life is not busy, there's my Kindle...and Facebook....and Pinterest.  (Oh, Pinterest, you're a whole blog post of your own.)  I would like to blog more often, but it just hasn't been happening lately.  That's going to change...tomorrow.  :)

I'm the queen of blank slates, a huge lover of do-overs, and an overzealous planner all in one.  So what's my solution for the lack of blogging?  Why, it's a blog challenge!  Here's what it looks like:


Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts


Day 2: Meaning behind your blog title

Day 3: Your relationship

Day 4: Your parents and siblings

Day 5: Your favorite songs

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7: Your favorite movies

Day 8: A place you would like to travel to

Day 9: A favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 10: Something you're afraid of

Day 11: Favorite TV shows

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

Day 13: Friends

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

Day 15: Favorite Bible verse

Day 16: Your home or dream home

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

Day 18: Favorite food

Day 19: Something you miss

Day 20: A picture that always makes you smile

Day 21: Your favorite picture of yourself and why

Day 22: What's in your purse?

Day 23: Favorite hobbies

Day 24: Something you've learned

Day 25: Your favorite band or artist

Day 26: Your wedding

Day 27: Where you live

Day 28: Your pet peeves

Day 29: Three wishes

Day 30: A picture of yourself on this day and 5 good things that have happened since you started the challenge

Annnnnd....here we go! :)


2 comments:

  1. I think a blog challenge is a great idea! I might steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete