Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 15: Your Favorite Bible Verse

I can't narrow it down to one, so I'm listing several.  :)


For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

--John 3:16-17



Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
--Isaiah 40:28




I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
--Philippians 4:13



For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
--Romans 8:38-39


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--Jeremiah 29:11

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

--Proverbs 31:30


And of course:

For this child I prayed, and the Lord hath granted me what I asked of him.
--1 Samuel 1:27

*********************************************************************************
If you're a blogger, you should check out Sweetie Baby's Designs!  Leslie creates custom blog designs that are so cute!  Her website has a new look, and to celebrate she's doing a giveaway, as well as offering a great discount.  The giveaway is in the blog section of the site.  You have to hurry though--the giveaway ends tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment