Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Blog Changes!

There are changes all over the place today at this little blog! 

Bradley gave me the gift of a custom blog design!  I had been thinking about it forever.  Leslie at Sweetie Baby's Designs was super easy to work with, and did a great job!  I love the new look!

Since I knew the design would be long-term, I wanted to make sure the title could stand the test of time as well.  As most readers know, the title has changed a few times to reflect the changes in our family.  I still wanted to keep the "Two Schnauzers and..." type of title, but couldn't decide on the rest.  Aniston isn't a baby anymore, but I didn't want to use "Toddler" either because it would have to be changed in a few years.  Kesha came up with "Two Schnauzers and a Princess."  I love it!  It definitely fits Aniston's personality! ;)

I'm still in the process of adding pictures.  Hopefully I'll be able to find the time soon!

Another change you'll see is the blog button.  If you're a blogger, please grab one and add it to your blog list! Also, blogger or not, I'd love for you to be a follower!  There are also social media buttons for Twitter and Pinterest, and one for email too.

Under the Vote sidebar, there's a link for the Top Mommy Blogs directory.  If you like what you see here, please consider voting!  You can vote once daily.  I really debated joining the site, but took on a "now or never!" kind of attitude.  For the longest time, I've kept this blog semi-private.  It didn't require a username/password for readers, but you also couldn't find it through Google.  I'm taking a step and making the blog fully public.  That's a little scary for me, but exciting too!

There's also a sidebar for Sponsors.  I've never considered having sponsors before, but decided to add it to the new design as an option.  If you would like to sponsor this blog, please contact me. :)

I think that covers all the changes!  I'm excited about this new beginning for the blog, and hope you are too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment