Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Confessions

I'm linking up with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!


I confess...

1.  I've never linked up with another blog before.  Yay for doing something new!  And slightly out of my comfort zone!  I won't lie--My stomach is all kinds of fluttery just thinking about posting.

2.  After our crazy day yesterday, I let Aniston eat dinner in the living room last night.  In front of the TV.  This mommy needed a minute.  Don't judge. She watched Yo Gabba Gabba and learned about being nice to your friends and not biting.  Educational, right?  Maybe?

3.  I've spent a ridiculous amount of money on my classroom already.  I just. can't. stop.

4.  I wish I could hide my feelings better.  (Better? Who am I kidding? I can't do it at all.  I'm at zero.  Anything would be an improvement.) I also wish I could filter the things I say.  Definitely didn't do a good job of that on Wednesday.  Oops.

5.  I'm thisclose to being back at what Kesha and I refer to as Wedding Weight.  Clearly, things have moved around because the number may be the same, but the look is not.  Sigh.

6.  I had to put a passcode on my iPhone because the princess figured out how to finger slide.

7.  Speaking of the iPhone, it has ruined me.  I had to retype an entire post because for every place a period needed to go, I had just hit the space bar twice and moved on.  Completely forgot that's just a texting feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment