Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Confessions


I confess...

1.  ...that this is probably true. 


2.  ...I love nap time.  Three hours to read, blog, watch TV?  Yes, please.  I love spending all day with Aniston, but I feel a little giddy when I put her down for a nap.

3.  ...if I buy ANYTHING ELSE from the teacher store Bradley is going to hold my debit card hostage until school starts.  Ink cartridges were also included in this threat. 

4.  ...our house is filled with stuff that needs to go to school.  It's everywhere--in the guest bedroom, in the coat closet, in the garage, in the basement.  I will have to make 43 trips to get it all from here to there.

5.  ...I put together 22 cardboard magazine boxes from Ikea on Tuesday night.  (They'll be used as book boxes in my classroom.) I gave myself a HUGE papercut on the last one.  The best part?  I had just thought to myself, 'I haven't had a papercut in years.' 

6.  ...I hope this weekend goes by slooooowly!  I love my job, but Monday is going to be hard! 

7.  ...the season finale of Glee has been on the DVR for months, and I watched part of today.  I nearly cried during Mr. Schuester's rendition of Forever Young--not because of the show, but just because of life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment