Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Midweek Randoms

--I am tired.  I love getting ready for a new school year, but it's exhausting!  I still have roughly 673 things to do before Open House tomorrow.

--Yesterday I decided that two of my (personally purchased) classroom bookshelves would look better if they were painted black.  Huge mistake.  I should have either, a) decided on this weeks ago, or b) left them the way they were.  Two coats of paint later (thanks, Bradley!), they're looking really good....but still need a little more work and won't be finished in time for the previously mentioned Open House tomorrow.  Problem: The stuff that was on them is sitting in the floor of my classroom.  Sigh.  Not sure what I'm going to do about that.

--Aniston has another tooth!

--Aniston started saying "uh-oh" earlier this week, and today she said "eye" for the first time and then repeated it over and over.  Every time she said it, she pointed to either my eye or hers.  It's cute, even if she does have a tendency to poke my eyes a little hard sometimes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment