Thursday, August 9, 2012

No Nap Thursday

Miss Priss has been a MESS today!  I feel like I've said "no" all day....and when I wasn't saying "no", I was sighing.  Ha!  She's been into everything.  She has emptied a cabinet, put random things in the schnauzers' water bowl, pulled nearly all of the Kleenex out of a box, sat in the schnauzers' water bowl, had two tantrums over diaper changes, and tried to reach one of the living room light switches by climbing.  She has developed a huge fascination with toilet tissue and its ability to roll into the floor when given a little help.  Of course, that's all in addition to the regular-type stuff she does every day, such as feeding Lucy all of her snack and making sure toys are strewn all through our house (especially the ones I've just put away). 

As far as naps go, she slept for twenty minutes in the car on the way home from running errands.  That's all

It has been a day. 

It's easy to get frustrated sometimes, but it's easy to laugh, too.  She's curious and creative, a daredevil who's quick to climb and try new things.  At one point today, when she was trying to climb to the light switch again, I made eye contact with her from across the room.  Knowing she had been caught, she quickly sat down, gave me the biggest, sweetest smile, and waved at me.  Bless.  Even on tantrum-filled, no-nap days, she's the cutest thing ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment