Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Confessions

I confess...

1.  ...I am really, really good at kids Jeopardy.  Ha!

2.  ...for a four-day week, it's been LONG.  Not bad, just long.

3.  ...we've survived on turkey sandwiches and Hamburger Helper this week.  I'm definitely on the path to wife/mommy of the year.  :-P

4. ...I can't seem to get caught up on life lately.  Good grief, it's too busy.

5.  ...my hair appointment was on Wednesday. No more roots!  Yay! 

6. ...sitting under the dryer at the salon was probably the most relaxing thing I've done all week.  I could have stayed there forever.

7.  ...I constantly narrate everything I'm thinking.  What's crazy is that I hadn't noticed until this week that I do it. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree! 4 day work weeks are almost worse! love that you got some relaxing time! good job! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete