Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's my first time linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



--I'm loving the (slightly) cooler weather we've had this week! We've had so much fun playing outside with Aniston in the evenings. 

--I'm loving Cherry Lemon Sundrop.  Hands down, favorite soft drink ever.

--I'm loving that Aniston will go to her very first Apple Festival on Saturday!  We didn't take her last year because it was rainy.  The weather forecast for this year looks perfect though!

--I'm loving that it's almost time for TV shows to return with new episodes.

--I'm loving these Tiny TOMS for Aniston.


--I'm loving the song Taylor Swift wrote for Ronan....even though it makes me cry.  I can't even begin to imagine what Ronan and his parents went through.  I've read some of his mom's blog, and it's just heartbreaking.  As in, I can't make it through a single post without tears streaming down my face. The single is on iTunes and all proceeds are going to cancer related charities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment