Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that I left work at 3:30 for the first time all year!  Even though my day technically ends at 3:15, there's always so much to do.  I finally felt "caught up" enough today.  Let me tell you, it was a wonderful feeling!  I'm pretty sure I was grinning from ear to ear as I headed for the parking lot.

I'm loving that I had my nails done today.  I  always feel more together with pretty nails.  I'm not sure why that is, but it's true!  Ha!

I'm loving that I had to buy new dress pants today because my old ones are too big.  Yay! :)

I'm loving my sweet, funny Aniston.  Today she started shrugging her shoulders and throwing her arms in the air when anyone asked her a question she didn't know the answer to.  Hilarious. 

I'm loving the sunshine we had today.  After a few days of rain and clouds, it was so nice to see the sun!  The temperature was fantastic too.  It was such a gorgeous day!

I'm loving "me time".  I think it is so important to take a little time for yourself, but I'm often guilty of not doing that.  It makes a huge difference in my attitude and the way I feel. 

I'm loving that my bag is packed with my running clothes.  Hopefully tomorrow after work I'll be able to go. 

I'm loving sleep!  Aniston went through a few nights of restlessness, but I think we're past it now.  Uninterrupted sleep is the best thing ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment