Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friday Confessions on Saturday


I confess....

...I'm writing my Friday confessions on Saturday night at 11.  I know I say it all the time, but, seriously, life is too busy.  I'd ask when it was going to slow down, but I'm pretty sure the answer would be never.

...if Lucy wakes me up one more time because she jumped off the bed and needs to be picked up (because she won't jump back on the bed if anyone is in it!), she's going to become an outside dog. 

...the above confession will never happen.  I threaten all the time and never follow through. 

...I lack follow through in a lot of things.  Namely Pinterest projects and anything else that takes an attention span of more than fifteen minutes.

...I wonder on a daily basis if I will ever be as organized and together as I once was.  Sigh.

...I also wonder if my house will ever be as clean as it once was.  Sigh.

...when I complained (and sighed) to my mom about that, she was quick to remind me that back when I was organized, together, and the owner of a spotless house, I wanted a baby so badly I couldn't stand it. 

...I look at Aniston and know that I would take her over organization, togetherness, and a spotless house any day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment