Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Confessions

It's Friday!  I'm linking up with Leslie today for some confessions.


I confess...

--Aniston only napped for an hour and a half today.  This evening has been one meltdown after another.  Thanks for that, Papa.  ;-)

--Remember the washer I mentioned the other day?  The washer guy (what would his title be?) came last night to work on it.  Turns out, the whole problem was caused by a certain princess' sock. 

--I'm glad the washer is fixed and we didn't have to buy a new one.  That was not how I wanted to spend our money.

--Somehow I managed to over pluck my right eyebrow the other morning.  Y'all.  It is bad.  I am crazy embarrassed about it.  How in the world did that happen?!  Thankfully, I have bangs on that side and I've been super careful to keep them in place.

--Bradley thinks my plucking mishap is hilarious.  It's not.

--I've spent hours looking at Halloween costumes on Etsy for Aniston.  I have to keep reminding myself that there is no reason to spend $50 or more on a Halloween costume.  No reason at all.  (They're all just so cute though!)

--I could watch Duck Dynasty for hours.

--For about five minutes the other day, I thought having a second baby was a fantastic idea.  Then I thought about it a little more.  I'm pretty sure we're just fine with our little family of three.  :-P

--I'm planning to register for my first 5K soon.  Eeeek!  Just the thought of it makes me so nervous, but I'd love to prove to myself that I can do it. 

That's it for today!  I'm off to enjoy a great weekend! :)







1 comment:

  1. Hello! Stopping by from Confessional Friday. What a funny post. It made me giggle. I'm sure appliance repairmen have a fancier title than needed. I'm thinking Certified Technician. It's amusing to me how elaborate job titles are these days.

    ReplyDelete