Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

--I'm loving that it's October!  Don't get me wrong--I'm a summer kind of girl.  I love warm weather, sunshine, and long days....but I love fall, too, and I'm ready for it. 

--I'm loving that I took time last weekend and made a meal plan for the month.  Life is so much easier when you don't have to figure out what you're having for dinner.

--I'm loving that I'm caught up on laundry...especially since our washing machine stopped working when I threw in a load of towels before work this morning.  I'm hoping for a simple, easy fix. 

--I'm loving my job.  I couldn't imagine doing anything else.  When I realized I would get to teach one day next week because my student teacher won't be there, I got so excited!  As in, butterflies in my stomach excited.  I'm so blessed to have a job that doesn't really feel like a job. 

--I'm loving that we got to spend time with baby Clara tonight!  (And her mommy and daddy, too!)  The girls were precious.  I can't help but think of all the fun we're going to have as those two grow up together.  Of course, their mommies are looking forward to lots of shopping trips, manis/pedis, and sleepovers.  Their daddies may be in for some trouble though. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment