Saturday, November 3, 2012

Friday Confessions on Saturday...Again


I confess....

...you know the phrase, "A day late and a dollar short"?  That's the story of my life these days.

...Aniston's sleep habits have been HORRIBLE this week.  Bedtime has been a fight, and she's been waking up in the middle of the night crying.  Maybe she's teething?

 ...on Friday, Aniston and I watched Barney at 3 AM.  That was the only thing that satisfied her. 

...watching Barney during the day is pretty bad, but at 3 in the morning, it's a miserable experience.  Waaay too much skipping and singing.

...I said maybe she's teething because I really don't know.  I'm currently refusing to put my hand in her mouth to check for teeth anymore.  She bites.  And it hurts.

...the only app that rivals Song Pop in addictiveness is Fruit Ninja.  Try it.

...when I typed Try it, I automatically sang, "You'll like it!" in my mind.  Thanks for that, Yo Gabba Gabba.




No comments:

Post a Comment