Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Confessions


This week I confess....

-We dismissed at 10 today because of all this icy mess. I could have done lots of stuff around the house, but I didn't.  I finished a book, played with Aniston, and napped instead. It was a good day. :)

-I'm ready for spring. If we're not going to have snow (not sleet, not a few flakes, but real SNOW), this cold weather can go.

-I've been watching American Idol. I swore I wasn't going to, and then I was sucked in again this season.

-Our bed has been princess-free for the last two nights. And you know what? I kind of miss her being there.

-Bradley is watching The Day After Tomorrow while I blog.  I know it's a movie, but still. I never want to be that cold. Ever, ever, ever.  Brrrr.

And that's it for tonight. Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment