Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project 365: Week One

We're one week into 2013 and so far I'm loving it.  :)  Resolution-wise, I'm doing pretty well, too!  I didn't work on one single thing from work at home this week!  Oh, sure, I stayed late at work every day (I've never been able to leave at 3:15), but I didn't work on anything here...and that's a huge improvement. 

I've been finding "me time" in my day everyday, even if it's only ten minutes before I go to bed.  That wasn't a named resolution of mine, but I think it's necessary.  A happier me leads to a better me, and that was on the resolution list.  I've actually read a couple of books this week!

I've kept up with Project 365 this week, which has been fun.  I know I'll treasure these day-by-day pictures at the end of the year.  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've probably seen most of these.  But for the rest of you, here's Week One of 2013 in pictures!

Day One: Sweet princess
 
 
Day Two:  Back to work today!
 

Day Three: The schnauzers were caught in a Spaghettio-flinging frenzy.
 
 
Day Four: A Pinterest project
 
 
Day Five: Brooke and I tried sushi for the first time!
 
 
Day Six:  Lucy likes nummies, too.
 
 
Day Seven: Bradley gave Aniston a mini Cutie orange, thinking she would just hold it. 
Not so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment