Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project 365: Weeks 2 and 3

Since the princess hasn't been sleeping well, my blogging has suffered.  I'm behind.  Again.  I'm not sure why that surprises me.  :)

As of this minute, Aniston is in HER CRIB sleeping peacefully.  Hallelujah!  I'm not sure how long it will last (she slept in her crib last night until 11:30), but I'm thankful that our night has been (somewhat) drama free so far.  So I'm catching up on Project 365.  And doing laundry.  :)


 Day 8: Lucy puts up with a lot.
 
 
 Day 9: Over the shoulder
 
 
Day 10: The preferred way to ride the four wheeler
 
 
Day 11: Yum!
 
 
Day 12: Playing with Colton
 

Day 13: Oh my.
 
 
 Day 14: At-home gel nails.  More on this later.
 
 
Day 15: Playing dress up
 
 
Day 16: Shopping at Lowe's 
 
 
Day 17: I missed a day.  Oops.
 
 
 
 
Day 18: We sent this picture to Bradley while he was out on Friday night with a message  that said, "Dear Daddy, Guess where I am again?!" Answer?  Our bed.


Day 19:  When one pillow isn't enough, grab two.


Day 20: Playing under the table with Abigail! :)
 
 
Day 21: Cute little crossed feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment