I love a new year. It's a clean slate, and the possibilities are endless. Just like so many others, I've also made some resolutions for the new year. I know myself well enough to know that I may not make it past next week (ha!), but I'm using these resolutions as guidelines for living my life this year. :)
1. Take at least one picture every day.
2. Be organized, both at work and at home.
3. Be present. I'm guilty of often doing two (or more) things at once. I want to slow down and really concentrate on one thing at a time--especially when I'm playing with Aniston.
4. Blog more.
5. Stop bringing work home so often.
6. Be a better everything--wife, mommy, teacher, daughter, sister, friend.
7. And, last but not least, I have to include the obligatory "lose weight" goal. I'm excited about the weight I've lost so far, but I would love to reach my goal weight this year.
I'm looking forward to a great year!