Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Confessions


Oh, Friday.  I just love Fridays.  And confessions.  So....here we go! :)

--I haven't been a good blogger.  Life is just crazy busy.  I need to find some me time.  I was doing so well with that at the beginning of January, but I've slowly fallen back into my old habits.  Sigh.

--Speaking of January, I've lost interest in the Project 365 thing.  Is anyone surprised by that?

--The princess pooped in the tub this week.  I nearly died.  D-I-E-D.  No one tells you about this stuff before you have a baby.  Apparently, it's pretty common.  Who knew?  Ah, parenthood.  Never a dull moment, I tell you.

--Since Christmas, we've gone back to budgeting hardcore.  Last month we did pretty well, and we're doing great so far this month.  Yay, us!

--For the record, though, I hate budgets.  I wish we had an endless supply of money and I could buy whatever, whenever but that's just not real life.  I make myself feel better by thinking that it's probably not real life for lots of other people, too.  (And if it does happen to be real life for you, I'd rather not hear about it. Just keep it to yourself, k? Ha! :)) 

--Today Bradley realized I left a garden hose connected to the faucet near the front porch, and at some point the pipe froze and burst.  Oops.  Guess we can add that to the project list.

--I'm so over winter.  If it's not going to snow, I'm ready for spring.  I'm tired of being cold.

--Will.i.am's "Scream and Shout" has been stuck in my head all week, thanks to it playing on the radio every. single. morning. on my way to work. 

--I shouldn't complain about Will.i.am.  It's better than Barney, which is what I'm listening to while I'm writing this. 

--Speaking of Will.i.am and kids' shows, have you seen this video?  Aniston thinks it's fabulous.



Have a great weekend, everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Found your blog from Leslie's, and I really enjoyed your confessions. Budgeting is hard!! We follow Dave Ramsey's envelope method. It helps, but I understand what you mean. I wish I could just go and buy all the cute stuff I see.

    ReplyDelete