Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Nail Edition

I love having my nails done.  Love, love, love.  What I don't love is how expensive it can be month after month and how much time I spend at the salon. 

When I paint my nails on my own, I end up messing them up right away--I bump against something before they're completely dry, or manage to chip them in just a few hours. 

It's a delimma.

Enter Sensationail, an at-home gel kit. 


I admit, I was super skeptical at first.  I first learned about Sensationail on a blog when a girl raved about the results.  I read all sorts of reviews after that, and lots of people were satisfied with it, so I decided to give it a try.



The verdict?  I'm sold.

The kit came with everything needed for ten manicures and was around $50.  It only took about twenty minutes and was really easy to do. My favorite part?  As soon as the polish cured under the light it was dry.  Completely, totally, there's-no-way-you-can-scuff-this dry.

 I've used the kit three times now, and can't complain much about it.  The polish ususally lasts for about a week and a half or so without chipping...not quite the two weeks the box boasts, but much longer than regular polish.  Removal has been pretty easy, too. 

Considering salon prices, I consider that $50 well spent.  :)

**This post contains my opinions only.  I have in no way been compensated by the manufacturer.

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link-up - I LOVE shellac manicures! I might have to pick one of these guys up next time I'm at Target.

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never keep my nails looking nice! I saw this in the store but was not sure how it would work. So glad it worked for you, I may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that kit looks AMAZING. I need to try it!!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete