Monday, March 25, 2013

Dear Aniston: 2 Years

Dear Aniston,
Sweet girl, you are TWO years old!  Where has the time gone?  You are growing up so quickly.  While that makes me sad in some ways, it's also very exciting.  It seems like you are changing by the minute, and it is so wonderful to watch and experience.  I love that you are learning and growing.  It's amazing to watch you figure things out and try new things.  Everything is a new adventure for you right now, and that makes it new for me again, too. 

You are so much fun!  Your giggles are the most precious thing I've ever heard.  You love to laugh, and make others laugh too.  You are still our little ham--that part of your personality definitely has not changed!  Being the center of attention is fun for you, and you thrive there.  I'm constantly amazed at how social you are. 

You're a girly-girl at heart.  While you love being outside, you never leave the house without a bow (and you remind me if I happen to forget as I'm getting you ready!).  When I paint my nails, you want yours done, too.  You love pink, princesses, and playing dress up.  You have a huge imagination!  You love to play pretend in your kitchen or with baby dolls.  I love the way you take care of your dolls--you will be a wonderful mommy one day!

You are talking a lot, and add new words to your vocabulary almost daily.  I love to hear your sweet voice!  You're beginning to say two and three word phrases now, and that's exciting.  One of your favorite things to do lately is play an "I see" game in the car.  You'll say, "I see Mommy!"  No matter what Daddy or I say we see, you always see Mommy.  I love it!  When we tell you we love you, you respond with, "Too". 

I am so thankful for you, and for the opportunity to be your mommy.  You have given me so much joy!  I couldn't imagine life without you.  These have been the best two years of my life, and pray I'll share many, many more with you.  You are amazing, sweet girl, and I am blessed beyond measure. 

I love you so very much!

Always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment