Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Confessions

 
 


I confess...

...Bradley bought a motorcycle a few weeks ago. You think you know a person, then all of a sudden there's a Harley in your garage.  Totally didn't see this one coming.

...I was a little way upset about the purchase at first, but after the initial shock of it, I (kind of) think it's okay. (That's a secret I will never, ever admit to him out loud.  Ever.  I will be using this bike as leverage for a long, long time.)

...I went shopping last weekend with a friend--without kids!!!  or husbands!!!--for the first time in forever and it was so much fun!  I love love love Aniston and Bradley, but it was so nice to have some much-needed time to myself. 

...Aniston had her two-year-old well-check yesterday.  She weighs 28 lbs (65th percentile) and is 34 3/4 inches tall (70th percentile).  She is growing up sooo fast!  I just can't get over it!  Dr. H says she's perfect (but we already knew that! haha!), and is right on track developmentally.  We are blessed to have such a healthy, happy little girl. 

...there were babies all over the place at the children's clinic yesterday, which made me think, "Hmmm...." for about 2.5 seconds.  Then I was over it.  We're pretty happy with our little family of three. :)


...this is the story of my life.



...and this too.


 
 
 
Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment