Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Randomness

 
 
The weekend flew by.  (Don't weekends always fly by though?  I've never found myself on Sunday night saying, "Wow, that weekend lasted forever!")  It was relaxing, but not exciting at all.  It rained--a lot--and we didn't do much of anything.  Instead of blogging about our not-so-interesting weekend, I'm filling this Monday post with randomness.  And bullets.  (Because I heart bullets.  And lists.)
 
 
-I want this.  I'm not sure why, exactly, since I don't cook or bake or anything.  I'm sure I would start, though, if I had this guy to work with.
 
 
 
 
-I'll never find out, though, because Bradley refuses to pay $350 for a mixer for someone who considers the break-apart Toll House cookies 'baking'.  It's sad, really, because I'm sure I could be really good at it....if I had this mixer.  Sigh.
 
-I gave Aniston a little toddler mani this evening.  It's cute, but was way too much work and now I have Piggy Paint on my pants.  (And all over Aniston's cuticles, but whatever.)
 
 
 
-Speaking of Piggy Paint, I love the stuff!  It's polish just for little girls and is non-toxic.  They have non-toxic, odor-free polish remover, too.  It's the only kind I've ever used on Aniston.  If you have a little girl, you should definitely check it out!  (I'm not being compensated in any way for saying that, and I haven't received any free products.  I'm just sharing my experience. :))
 
-There are only four Mondays left in the 12-13 school year!  I can't believe how quickly the year has gone.  But I'm sooo excited to spend the summer home with Aniston!
 
I hope y'all have had a fabulous Monday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment