Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Princess Goes to Dance

Aniston's first dance class was on Thursday.  It's a class for two year olds that introduces them to dance, and is a combination of ballet, tap, and gymnastics.  I was so excited to enroll Aniston in this class!  Since she stays with grandparents while Bradley and I work, her contact with other kids is limited.  We want to give her opportunities to interact with kids her age, and I think she's going to love the social part of dance.  She was so interested in the other little girls! She wasn't shy at all, which suprised me a little but was wonderful!  I think tap was her favorite part of the class--she loves her tap shoes.  She was hesitant to try flips during gymnastics, but liked running on the springy floor.  One of the songs for ballet was "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", so that was a hit with Aniston too!  She had a great time and I can't wait to see how much she learns this year!

 
 
 
 
She was so proud of the sticker Stephanie gave her at the end of class!


No comments:

Post a Comment