Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Confessions

I love Friday nights.  I read somewhere that studies say people are at their happiest at 7-something on Saturday, but Friday night has to be a close second!  The workweek is behind us, the weekend ahead...it's just a perfect time.  :)

And, of course, Friday means Friday confessions!  So let's confess, shall we?

1.  My little brother graduates from college this weekend!  It's been a long (ah-hem) five years, but he made it!  I like to give him a hard time about that, but, in all honesty, I am so, so proud of him. 

2.  We're not actually going to be able to see him graduate, though.  He's skipping graduation to fish in a tournament in Alabama.  It's all about priorities.  ;)

3.  Having a toddler in the house has made me realize how few family-friendly tv shows there are now.  I remember growing up and being able to watch tv with my parents and Eric--and everyone enjoyed the show.  Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step...I miss ABC's TGIF from the 90s!  Why don't we have shows like that anymore?

4.  Speaking of shows I miss from my childhood--Double Dare.  Do you remember Double Dare?!  I always thought the obstacle course looked so fun.  And all those cool prizes?  To die for.



 
 
5.  I planned to write more, but got too caught up in watching Double Dare videos on YouTube and now I'm out of time.  Ha!
 
 
Have a great weekend, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment