And, of course, Friday means Friday confessions! So let's confess, shall we?
1. My little brother graduates from college this weekend! It's been a long (ah-hem) five years, but he made it! I like to give him a hard time about that, but, in all honesty, I am so, so proud of him.
2. We're not actually going to be able to see him graduate, though. He's skipping graduation to fish in a tournament in Alabama. It's all about priorities. ;)
3. Having a toddler in the house has made me realize how few family-friendly tv shows there are now. I remember growing up and being able to watch tv with my parents and Eric--and everyone enjoyed the show. Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step...I miss ABC's TGIF from the 90s! Why don't we have shows like that anymore?
4. Speaking of shows I miss from my childhood--Double Dare. Do you remember Double Dare?! I always thought the obstacle course looked so fun. And all those cool prizes? To die for.
5. I planned to write more, but got too caught up in watching Double Dare videos on YouTube and now I'm out of time. Ha!
Have a great weekend, y'all!