Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend

We have had such a great weekend!  It has been a nice mix of both doing stuff and relaxing, and I LOVE weekends like that. 

On Friday night we went to a local restaurant for dinner with Brooke, Reid, and Kennedy.  We had planned to take the girls to the park after we ate, but made a last minute decision to take them to the playground at the school where Brooke and I teach instead.  It's open to the community after 6, but is rarely used anymore since a new park opened a few years ago.  That turned out to be a great decision, because we were the only ones there!  The girls had SUCH a good time running and playing together!

At Michem's with the pig!
 


 
 
I can't believe how big she is!
 
 
 
 
Saturday ended up being a stay-at-home day.  I've had things to do for the past two Saturdays, so it was nice to be at home all day.  I cleaned and did laundry--not very exciting at all.  I made chicken quesadillas for dinner.  I am in love with quesadillas.  I've been making them all the time lately, with all sorts of things. 




Today was homecoming at church.  We had a great service, and an awesome lunch afterwards.  I love covered dish meals at church.  There are some amazing ladies in our church who can really cook!  We spent the rest of the afternoon napping and playing.  Bradley's parents came for dinner, and we enjoyed spending time with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment