Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June

So, clearly, I've been on a blogging hiatus.  It wasn't exactly intentional.  The beginning of June was busy, and then summer break started.  While you might think that would mean I have more time to blog, it actually doesn't, because I have a two year old.  And she is a full-time job of a different sort.  ;)

We spent lots of time playing and having fun last month.  We watched a movie together for the first time with Aniston (Tangled), celebrated several family birthdays and Father's Day, visited an animal park, and spent time with family and friends.  Aniston was the flower girl in a friend's wedding, and Bradley and I had fun watching our sweet girl. 





 
 


It's hard to believe it's July already!  My summer break is going by way too fast!
























No comments:

Post a Comment