Saturday, October 26, 2013

Five on Friday

...or Saturday, if you're like me and haven't had a spare second in, oh, say a month or so and always seem to be just slightly behind. :) Anyway, I'm linking up with Natasha today!





{One} Kesha's Wedding
Kesha's wedding was last Saturday.  Everything was so perfect.  The weather was kind of dreary and rainy the whole day, which was a little scary since the ceremony was outside at her parents' house, but the rain stopped and the clouds started to break up just in time for Kesha and Matt to say 'I do'!  Aniston was a flower girl.  She did well--much better than I expected given how horribly rehearsal had gone the night before!  It was a wonderful time to celebrate with great friends, and we had lots of fun!




{Two} Date Night
Last night, B and I went out with Brooke and Reid---without kids!  We had the best time!  I love Aniston to pieces, but sometimes it's nice to have a little adult time.  And, you know, be able to eat my dinner while it's actually hot and only be responsible for cutting my own food.  Ha!

{Three} Lazy 5
Last night was a date night, but Sunday is definitely going to be a family day.  We're going to Lazy 5 Ranch with Brooke, Reid, and Kennedy.  We went last fall, and Aniston had a good time, but I am so excited to watch her tomorrow.  She has grown and changed so much this year, and I know she'll like it even more! 

{Four} The Last Weekend in October?
How can that be?!  I feel like we've been so busy, we haven't had time to appreciate all the fun October has to offer.  We never made it to the pumpkin patch this year, which makes me sad.  Lazy 5 has a fall festival going on right now, so I'm trying to let the pumpkin patch go. ;)  Really, though, I'd like for life to slow down enough for me to have time to enjoy it.  Is that too much to ask?

{Five} Halloween
As a kid, I hated Halloween.  I didn't like dressing up and I didn't like asking people for candy (it just felt wrong).  Fast forward twenty years, put Aniston in the picture, and I am all about it.  Can't wait for Thursday!

Happy weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a nice time at the wedding and your baby girl looks gorgeous! Happy to be a new follower! Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete