Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Confessions


I confess....

...I should drink more water.  One of the words on last week's spelling test for the second graders was "water".  When I called it out, I used the sentence, "I like to drink water."  One of my students raised her hand and said, "I thought you only drank Diet Sundrop."  Oops.

...a student came to school last Monday talking about some great vintage toys she bought over the weekend.  I was so excited to hear such a great vocabulary word!  Then she proceeded to name all the vintage toys she bought....and they were toys I had when I was little.  Sigh.  Really?  I'm vintage?

...Aniston begged for bites of my Lean Cuisine tonight and ended up eating half of it.  Seriously?  Why in the world would she want a Lean Cuisine when she could eat ANYTHING?  Not to mention that there are only, like, seven bites in a Lean Cuisine anyway.  I guess that's one way to cut the calories...

...I want to go to the pumpkin patch, but it's supposed to be 85 degrees tomorrow.  Something about picking a pumpkin in hot weather just seems wrong.

...my to-do list for this weekend is as long as my arm.  I wonder how much of it will actually get done.

...it's 10:00 on a Friday night, and I'm heading to bed.  Because I'm vintage, you know. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment