Saturday, November 9, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Christina for Five on Friday.

 
{One}
It's a three day weekend!!  I am so stinkin' excited about having Monday off.  There are SO many things I want to do around here and so  many things I need to catch up on.  How crazy is it that I'm looking forward to staying home most of the weekend, cleaning, and organizing?

{Two}
Last weekend's family pictures went really well!  Stephanie is a fantastic photographer, and was so patient with Aniston.  I snapped this picture with my iPhone during our session.  Melt. My. Heart. 



{Three}  

I'm in love with Starbucks this fall.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Skinny Vanilla Lattes, Caramel Frappachinos....yes, please.

{Four}
We celebrated my Mamaw Ruth's 89th birthday last weekend.  She is such a blessing to our family, and Aniston is so lucky to know the love of great-grandparents.  When my cousin asked how old she was, Mamaw laughed and replied, "Seventy-five!"  Here I am worried about turning thirty in a few months, and she's wishing she was seventy-five again.  I guess it's all in the perspective.  Haha! :)


{Five}
B and I watched the CMAs on Wednesday night.  Like every other woman in America, I want Carrie Underwood's legs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment