Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Confessions


Happy Friday, y'all!  I'm linking up with Leslie today!
 
{One}  
I have L-O-V-E-D Christmas break this year.  Aniston and I have had so much fun being home together.  I am not ready for Monday.  At. All.

{Two}
I may not be ready to go back to work, but the schnauzers are ready to have the house back to themselves during the day.  Aniston being here all the time has been a little much for them.  I've had to referee constantly the last two weeks.  I tell you, I don't know how people with more than one child do it.  I've been at my wit's end some days, and two of them can't even talk.

{Three}
 I went couponing today for the first time in forever.  I love coupons.  I hope I have more time for that this year.

{Four}
So far, I've had to write 2014 on three things.  I've messed up on all three.

{Five}
I took this picture of Aniston yesterday.  She's so grown up.  It kills me.



{Six}
I have had way too much good food during this break.  I really hope my pants fit on Monday.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment