Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Confessions



Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Leslie today!
 
{One}
I ordered tickets to the circus on Wednesday night.  Since I'm the most indecisive person ever, it took a long time.  By "a long time" I mean a couple of hours, complete with a near mental breakdown and several calls to Brooke for reassurance. 

See, the whole issue was that I could choose the exact seats I wanted.  I could have chosen just the section in no time slightly less time, but nooooo, I had to choose the seats. 

It was a rough time, I tell you.

{Two}
Want to know how to make your life harder?  Tell your two-year-old that you're going to the circus a few weeks before you're actually going to go to the circus.

It wasn't my smartest move, obviously.  I'm going to blame my poor decision making on the stress from the ticket ordeal.  Have no doubt, I'll answer the, "Going to the circus today?" question 767 times between now and February 1.

{Three}
After lots of thought (and trying to break mine so I wouldn't feel guilty about buying a new one), I gave up and bought a new phone on Sunday. 

After looking and thinking (and looking and thinking and looking and thinking--please see comment in #1 about being indecisive), I went with the Samsung Galaxy S4.  I loved my iPhone, and seriously considered the 5S, but felt like the S4 was a better fit.  (B upgraded at the same time and went with the S4 too.)

By Sunday night, I realized I might have made a mistake.

Turns out, I'm not so quick at learning new technology-type things anymore.  Also, I'm not patient.  (Who knew?)  The apps are the same, but the phone and features are completely different and it has been a long week of trying to figure the thing out. 

In case you're wondering, I feel old just typing that.

It's also one of those moments where I can catch a glimpse of my future.  I'm on my way to being just like my mama, who always has technology issues and texted me last weekend asking for help with facebook.

Poor Aniston is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment